Commercial Valuation Surveyor
A north London based firm of chartered surveyors are seeking a Commercial Valuation Surveyor to join their team that will be serving the Central London area.
The successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor would need to love the valuations market and the Built environment. The role would see the successfully appointed Surveyor taking on a variety of highbrow commercial properties and units in Central London and provide an opportunity to join a forward thinking, progressive and exciting firm.
The Commercial Valuation Surveyor
* Competence in Red Book valuations.
* Strong technical and analytical capability.
* Taking ownership and providing valuations for a wide and varied number of portfolios.
* Team player with great leadership potential.
* Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market and implications for value.
* £55,000 to £75,000 basic plus commission.
* Travel Allowance
* Performance related profit bonus scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Private Medical Insurance
Commercial / Residential Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036