A Commercial Head of Valuation Surveyor is required to join a business which has had a presence in the UK and overseas for many years. This role is based in the firms London West End office. Role requirements include a mix of valuation work throughout the Greater London area, predominantly, but not exclusively for loan security purposes. This will include valuing a range of commercial and mixed-use properties and building on the team's impeccable reputation in the industry.
The Successful Commercial Head of Valuations Surveyor?
* MRICS Qualified
* Ability to develop and manage their own client base.
* Strong IT Knowledge.
* Willingness to travel.
* An enquiring mind with the ability to work effectively in a growing team.
* Has an established network within and outside of the Valuation Business Line
* Car allowance
* Performance related bonus
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Contributary pension
* Life and Accident insurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Professional subscription (MRICS) paid for
Valuation Surveyor- RICS - Red Book - Director of Valuation Surveyor - London - W1S
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036
* 07463 111 708