Commercial Valuations Surveyor
One of the UK's leading property agents, founded over a century ago is seeking a highly qualified Commercial Valuation Surveyor, associate director level to join their Portfolio Valuation team that will be serving the Central London area.
The successful Commercial Valuation Surveyor would need to be passionate about the valuations market as well as the property industry as a whole and be able to promote the service line as well as taking on a wide discipline of tasks as part of a rapidly growing team.
The Successful Surveyor - Commercial Valuations?
* MRICS qualified/Competence in Reb Book valuations.
* Strong technical and analytical capability.
* Taking ownership and providing valuations for a wide and varied amount of portfolios.
* Team player with great leadership potential.
* High level client relationship skills.
* Inspecting client properties.
* Injecting internal debate and discussion on the market and implications for value.
* £50,000 - £60,000
* Travel Allowance
* Performance related profit bonus scheme.
* 25 days' holiday, plus Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme after 3 months employment
* Private Medical Insurance
Associate Valuation Surveyor, Commercial Valuations - RICS - Red Book - Commercial - Valuation Surveyor - London - W1U
* David Priestman - Head of General Practise Surveying
* 01628 367 036
* 07463 111 708