Salary: £21,000 + achievable £6k comms, with the option of remote working and a great benefits package available
We are looking for experienced Complaints/Relationship Managers to support and manage our portfolio of Clients', from after they have been onboarded right through to renewal time. We are looking for strong communicators, who aren't afraid of conflict resolution, who can work at pace within a supportive and close-knit team.
You will be responsible and accountable for looking after around clients, mending and/or developing relationships, and most importantly ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to individual needs.
COVID who? We have a BIG year ahead of us at Citation and recruitment isn't stopping! We are looking to add colleagues across lots of different departments, with Client Relations being the forefront of our minds. So, if you are up for the challenge, come on over and join the Citation team!
What will I be responsible for?
* Conducting welcome calls throughout the week
* Operating as the main point of contact for any matters specific to your clients
* Resolving any issues during the length of the contract (contractual/service issues)
* Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships, working closely with your field-based Relationship Manager
* Developing a trusted relationship with key stakeholders and executive sponsors
* Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the customers' needs and objectives
* Communicating clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to your direct line manager
* Forecasting and tracking key account metrics alongside your field-based Relationship Manager
* Identifying and growing opportunities within your territory and collaborating with internal teams to ensure growth/retention attainment
* Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
* Consistently delivering plus 1% to enhance the client experience and subsequent NPS ratings
Who are we looking for?
We are ideally looking for someone who has a B2B background, with proven experience of handling and resolving a difficult situation.
Exceptional client account management experience, whether that be in another sector.
First-rate listening and negotiation skills come renewal time and because we are so busy, the proven ability to manage multiple projects, while paying strict attention to detail.
In return we will combine your skills with our exceptional training programme, coaching and management style to be the best you can be.
You get to join a big business that still embodies that 'family feel' culture.
We bring the FUN to the office throughout the year, through our seasonal and charity events (albeit virtual now)
Last but by no means least, we were ranked 29th in the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For 2020!
Interested, apply today!