I am currently working with a Lloyd's Speciality Insurer who are looking to source for a Compliance Analyst, based in their London office to start ASAP. This role is due to a restructure in the business and looking for someone with the drive to move up to a Compliance Manager role in the next 2-3 years.
* Provide support to the Compliance team on new project work.
* Collaborate with team to ensure that policies and procedures accurately reflect practice.
* Test controls to make sure the business is operating in a compliant manner.
* Liaising with the Compliance Manager on the develop a robust monitoring and testing plans.
* 2-3 year's Compliance experience.
* Ideally working with the Insurance or wider Financial Services market.
* Understanding of market regulations, policies and procedures.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.