Tax, Reporting and Compliance Manager
£80,000 per annum
I am currently recruiting for one of the largest insurance and reinsurance companies, that operates in 6 continents.They are looking for a Tax Reporting Compliance Manager, both permanent and 6 month FTC. An ideal candidate would be someone who is hands-on, proactive and able to met the requirements below.
* Preparation of the timely and accurate completion of corporate tax compliance of an allocation of entities in Europe and Asia.
* Management of tax compliance deliverables ensuring that all direct tax compliance requirements are met.
* Timely and accurate preparation of all tax reporting work, for an allocation of entities, on a quarterly basis in Europe and Asia and assistance in the forecasting process.
* Working with the Transfer Pricing team to ensure transfer pricing policies are implemented and accounted for in the tax returns and legal entity and Group financial statements.
Key Candidate Requirements:
* Chartered Tax Advisor or Chartered Accountant (ACCA, ICAS, or ICAW) or non-UK equivalent, with proven post-qualification experience.
* Knowledge of UK compliance tax and experience of both UK GAAP and IFRS accounting standards.
* Project Management skills to manage a portfolio of entities; proactively engaging with stakeholders and ensuring a disciplined approach to time-frames and resources.