I am currently recruiting for a Compliance Manager role at one of my well established & growing investment businesses in London.
The role will be 4 days per week in the office in London - this is not flexible as it is company policy, please do not apply for this role if you are not happy to do 4 days per week in the office.
The role will encompass:
* - developing the financial crime, market abuse elements of the annual compliance monitoring plan.
* - end to end design and delivery of compliance monitoring.
* - Carrying out internal 4 eyes checks.
* - Assurance over the accuracy and completeness of reg reporting.
The candidate should have:
* Strong compliance monitoring and assurance experience.
* Industry experience from financial services.
* Ideally an audit background of familiar with internal audit.
The company offers:
* A rapidly growing business who manage over £40Bn in assets.
* A strong package with excellent benefits.
* Exposure to business, market and industry knowledge.