Consultant Data Protection & Compliance (m/f/d)
We are looking for a passionate Senior Consultant Data Protection & Compliance to join a reputable and ambitious national organisation. This market leading corporation is going through an exciting period of growth & development due to continued success!
This is an exciting opportunity allowing you to provide your vast expertise and knowledge to a variety of clients within multiple different industries in the areas of law, compliance, and data protection. You will be an integral part in driving companies data protection, privacy, compliance, and information security.
Key skills & Experience:
* A degree in Law or something comparable (bachelors / masters)
* You have excellent experience working with in data protection
* Technical understanding with a good knowledge of IT
* Knowledge of information security and previous experience supporting in this area of compliance
* You are knowledgeable in the Legal aspects of businesses as well as legal compliance
* Fluent German speaking needed
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a market leading organisation where you'll gain exposure to further your knowledge and experience.
Working within a fully remote pattern this role will allow for you to have flexibility in the way you work to get the best out of your productivity.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!