Job title: Content And Social Media Marketing Assistant - Can be recent graduates
Location: North London, N3 (Office based)
Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 depending on experience
We are looking for a vibrant, knowledgeable Content And Social Media Marketing Assistant, who is looking to grow and have creative freedom to develop our team!
About the Company:
Company client is a long established, professional estate agency operating in the North London area, and covers all aspects of the property industry from Sales and Lettings to Commercial and New Homes.
As a Content and Social Media Assistant, you will be responsible for developing creative and compelling content in addition to driving brand growth and engagement through all social media platforms. You will create content which will be used across digital campaigns, website blogs, publications, social media and newsletters, both internal and external. The role also includes editorial writing, collaboration with charities, schools and other local community organisations.
• Produce and deliver engaging social media campaigns to increase brand awareness and customer engagement.
• Work with the Head of Marketing to oversee the social media strategy.
• Create engaging content to enhance the brand across various internal and external platforms.
• Analyse and report upon competitor activity across social platforms.
• Monitor, track and report upon social media performance and share best practice with branches.
• Oversee and manage all website content and update as required including news and blog articles.
• Create content and work closely with Design team to produce company magazine and other literature as required.
• Responsible for creating content for all external and internal e-newsletter communications.
• Work with charities and other local community groups to support collaborative opportunities to promote the brand.
• A passion for writing
• An excellent command of English
• written and spoken
• Outstanding organisation skills
• Excellent understanding of various social media platforms
• An interest in the property business
• Previous experience in a Content Creation/Digital Marketing role
• An enthusiastic team player