Business Process - Continuous Improvement - Process Improvement - Automation - Lean - Six Sigma
I am currently working in partnership with an Asset Manager that is looking for a Business Process Consultant.
The business is embarking on a process and operational improvement program with the aim to save 9000 hours across the business. This will be a group-wide strategic deep dive into all business areas to evaluate processes and look for improvements.
* Worked on a large cost/time/people optimisation program - ideally within FS but essential
* A business analyst (business or technology) who is able to use and demonstrate success from the application of process re-engineering - ideally Lean Six Sigma or equivalent.
* Someone who can act as an effective business partner, recognising that this is the first formal process re-engineering work we have undertaken and (at least initially) the journey will be as important as the outcome.
* Working knowledge of some Operation Excellence tools such as (Lean, Six Sigma, Design Thinking, RPA, AI, ML, Analytics, Blueworks, Appian, IBM BPM)
* An understanding of how to measure process efficiencies and experience with communicating them.
* Ideally financial services background, or if not an appetite and aptitude for learning quickly on the job.
* Six Sigma
This is role is a fixed-term contract role for an initial 12 months, paying up to c£90,000 + package.
For more details, please apply using the details below.