On behalf of an upbeat and family run, St Albans based main contracting company, an ambitious Contracts Manager is now needed to work on various Healthcare and Residential projects.
The successful Contracts Manager will be working alongside their experienced team, running 3 to 4 separate schemes across London and home counties, providing detailed and quality Contract Management services.
The Contracts Manager
The Contracts Managers commercial manager has expressed an eagerness to talk with Contract Managers with;
* Minimum 2 years' experience
* Healthcare/ Residential exposure
* Financially confident
* Attention to detail
* Willingness to progress in career
* Listed building experience
* All relevant site based qualifications
The Contracts Manager will be joining a Main Contracting SME that pride themselves on their efficiency and how they stay sustainable by using local trade.
This SME is owner managed with a team of employee's that are approachable, honest, and proactive, with a track record of providing a quality service to key clients in a myriad of sectors.
The successful Contracts Manager will be provided with continuous support throughout their career with the company.
* Competitive basic salary £65,000 - £75,000
* Company car
* Generous pension scheme contribution
* Award winning life & health insurance
* Continuous opportunity and support throughout career
* Clear progression within the company
* 25 days annual leave
If you are an ambitious, Contracts Manager considering your career opportunities, then please contact Lauryn Simpson at Brandon James.
T: 01628 367 044
Contracts Manager | St Albans | Healthcare | Residential | Listed building | Main Contractor