FINTEC recruit is seeking a Conventional Assembly Operator for our electronic manufacturing client based in Cambridgeshire. This is a permanent position, working 4 days - Monday to Thursday, hours of work is 6 p.m. to 3 a.m. on last shift - shift allowance paid.
* Checking and tracking of work in line with ISO9001 and ISO 13485 standards
* Interpret and apply drawings, instructions and documentation relating to manufacture of PCB assemblies
* Coat and apply adhesive to products as per manufacturing drawings
* Rework of components by hand soldering and wire PCB assemblies and units where required
Skills and experience required for the Assembly Operator role:
* Maths and English GCSE (or equivalent)
* Minimum of 2 years experience in electronics manufacturing
* Experience of soldering and electronics manufacturing
* Operating with ESD Controls
* Proficient with MS Office
* IPC-J-STD-001 Soldered Electrical and Electronic Assemblies
* IPC-7711 Rework of Electronic Assemblies
* Able to work under pressure without compromising on quality
* A focus on quality and results.
Full information for the Conventional Assembly Operator is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit