Are you looking to work with an award-winning agency that places their candidates at the heart of everything they do?
Work Wales are currently working with a prestigious cosmetics manufacturing company in Swansea to recruit a Production Operative. This is a temporary, full-time role and operates on a rotating 2 shift pattern.
You will be reporting directly to a Production Team Leader and perform several duties aimed at ensuring that the operations of the production facility are run smoothly. .
* Working on a production line, to fill and pack products to the daily and weekly production schedule.
* Working under the instruction of the Production Team Leader, key objectives are to achieve the planned output from the line while adhering to the necessary quality standards.
* To maintain a tidy and orderly production area.
* Team Player - almost all the work required will be carried out as part of a team.
* Physically fit and able to lift and move packages and objects.
* Ability to follow processes and procedure accurately to maintain the quality of the products
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Compliance to safety standards and regulations.
* Punctuality and reliability.
* Good spoken English.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please contact Ryan on 01792 477340.