Cost & Charges Oversight Manager
City of London
£600 - £850 per day
Our asset management client is looking for a Cost & Charges Oversight Manager
The role will act as the key senior point of contact within the Group for all costs and charges activities, requests, and queries.
We need a senior candidate with expertise in cost & charges, proven stakeholder management skills, investment management background and ideally, fund accounting /accounting qualification (not essential but nice to have)
* The candidate must have prior experience working within a Costs & Charges function, and have a detailed knowledge of the regulations governing Cost & Charges reporting
* Ideally a qualified or part qualified accountant
* Experience in technical oversight role an advantage
* Understanding of trade life cycle and investment management processes
* Understanding of regulated products, onshore and offshore.
* Proficiency in excel, including formula-driven analysis of data sets and use of macros
* Experience in interacting with multiple departments and individuals, with project experience an advantage
Business Analyst, Cost & Charges, SME, Consultant, Fund Accountant, MiFiD