Our client is a well established Global manufacturer of power generation/turbines/combustion to a myriad of industries including Marine, Petrochemical, Waste to Energy, Hospitals, Education, Offshore Oil & Gas, Power Generation, etc. Their market leading comprehensive product range means that they have gained an enviable global reputation synonymous with excellence in the +100 countries that utilise their products/services. We are proud to be an integral part of their ongoing expansion, providing them with suitable local staff to complement their outstanding existing team.
Due to an ever increasing orderbook my Client requires an experience Credit Controller to join their team.
The Credit Controller will be required to undertake all elements of credit control including:
* Pursing debts in a sensitive manner.
* Contacting debtors.
* Sending copy invoices & credit notes.
* Dispute resolution.
* Dealing with queries.
* General Admin - including updating Client information.
Our client is looking for an experienced Credit Controller applicants with the following background:
* Credit Control Experience.
* Excellent communication skills. Comfortable calling internationally.
* Knowledge of Sage would be ideal.
* Good prioritisation skills, ability to manage own work load.
* Enjoy working in a supportive team environment.
* Take pride in doing a good job.
Salary: Depending on experience, Great pension scheme, Private Health/Dental, etc.
ALTERNATIVE TITLES: Credit Control, Credit Control Assistant, Credit Control Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Credit Control Executive, Debt Control
Location: South Lincolnshire, Rutland, North Cambridgeshire
This role is commutable from:
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike.