I am currently working with one of our Financial Services Clients in the Manchester area who are looking to source a Senior Credit Risk Consultant to work closely with the Risk Modelling Manager. This is a contract role initially for 6 months to assist in the production and ongoing enhancement of model risk reporting and analysis.
* Improve the modelling approach for the IFRS 9 credit risk models.
* Support the Risk Modelling Manager in developing predictive models.
* Provide relevant data to support governance committees & audit requirements.
* Build and maintain a strong stakeholder network.
* Experience with model development.
* Relevant coding experience (SQL/R or equivalent).
* IFRS 9 models (PD, EAD and LGD).
* Experience in a complex Financial Services organisation.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.