This highly successful organisation provide products and services to a wide range of production manufacturing and engineering companies. They represent a number of global brands and boast a solid reputation. Currently in a major growth phase and are in need of an experienced CRM Coordinator.
You will be based in the marketing department and your duties are focussed on client retention. Responsibilities include:
* Monitor Dormant Customer Report
* Conduct checks on businesses using Risk Disk and Companies House
* Update company details
* Create and send tailored email to dormant customers
* Update progress on in house system - Salesforce
* Pass sales enquiries to Sales Department
* Monitor and manage marketing leads set for sales team
* Follow up outgoing sales quotes - providing feedback to sales team
* Monitor product delivery status - contacting customer and providing feedback
* Support direct marketing activities and campaigns
* Quick quote follow-ups by phone and email
* Customer satisfaction follow-up calls
* Work as part of wider marketing team to help promote new and existing products
* Previous experience with client retention
* Strong customer service skills
* Quickly and accurately review, update and input all customer information into our CRM systems
* Be able to identify business needs and cross/up sell other products or services that may be of interest
* Excellent communication skills i.e. telephone, e-mail
* Empathetic nature and professional telephone manner
* Team player, organised and efficient
The starting salary is aimed at £19000-£20000 but is negotiable for high end skills. The company also have excellent benefits including Private health care after 6 months, pension, bonus scheme after 2 years service.
The prospects for progression are excellent as the business is growing at a rapid rate of knots.
For more information contact Kim Simpson of Work Wales for a confidential discussion.