FINTEC recruit is seeking a Customer Experience Manager, who will be a key member of our client's Leadership team, with responsibility for sales and purchasing teams. This role has arisen through business expansion. It is a permanent role with competitive salary and benefits. The role is based in St Ives in Cambridgshire.
* To manage sales and purchasing teams and developing the team.
* Develop strategic relationships with suppliers and customers.
* Providing Leadership and Continuous improvement processes to support customer requirements and develop a customer focused culture within the team and across the business
* Build relationships with key customers and suppliers, troubleshooting issues when necessary
* Negotiating of contractual terms and conditions to ensure agreements represent the best interests of the organisation to ensure the best cost/service efficiency is achieved
* Support the ongoing implementation of new technology including ERP and CRM systems
Skills and Experience required for the Customer Experience Manager role:
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
* Reputable management or leadership training.
* Technical and/or commercial qualifications
* IT Literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft packages and previous experience of EPICOR ERP system would be desirable.
* Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma experience desirable.
* Demonstrable experience in project management and strong negotiation skills.
A full job specification is available on application for the Customer Experience Manager role. To apply please submit your CV to FINTEC recruit