Customer Service Administrator (Import and Export)
Competitive Salary + 24 Days Holiday + Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme + Company Pension (5% Employee, 5% Employer) + 2x Life Insurance + Cycle to Work Scheme
Monday to Thursday 08:30 to 17:00, Friday 08:30 to 16:30
Customer Service Administrator required for a successful food manufacturing company to oversee import and export administration. This is a great opportunity to join a company who work with leading food and retail brands with an ongoing commitment to new product development.
This role would suit candidates from any customer service or administrative background and whilst import / export experience would be advantageous, this is not essential. You will need to be confident using Microsoft Office and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple projects at a given time.
Working within the customer services department, you will be responsible for liaising with customers, customs brokers, and internal departments as a representative of the company.
The Customer Service Administrator Role:
· Processing export and import documentation and ensure parts are ready to meet despatch dates
· Liaise with hauliers, customs brokers, and customers to ensure orders are not held at import/export points
· Producing order reports and keeping records of all imports and export up to date
· Provide daily KPIs
· Manage customer receipts, ensuring all orders are accurately entered onto Line 1000 system
· Liaise with business managers and credit control team to ensure any credit stop orders are held until payment has cleared, whilst keeping customers updated throughout the process
· Support delivery queries, complaints, information requests
The Successful Customer Service Administrator Candidate:
· Customer service or administrative background
· Import/export experience advantageous but not essential
· Confident using Microsoft Office