Customer Service Logistics Specialist
Company client is looking to recruit a Logistics Customer Service Coordinator based in North Lanarkshire.
This is a fixed term 1 year contract.
· Processing customer orders, including the management and co-ordination of stock requirements to meet target despatch dates.
· Liaising with hauliers, freight forwarders and warehouses regarding despatch of customer orders.
· Effective stock management to ensure slow moving stock is minimised and annual stockholding targets are met.
· Responsible for processing of customer complaints from receipt to reimbursement, ensuring that full investigation is undertaken to the satisfaction of customers.
· Ensuring a high level of communication with customers covering all aspects of the business beyond order requirements such as forecasts, stock depletion rates, marketing information, product information.
· Organising and ensuring stock availability for despatch of samples to customers.
· Preparation of export documents in line with HMRC/Chamber of Commerce/Embassy guidelines required to assist clearance of goods in market as well as associated documentation to register brands in market.
· Keep effective records in relation to import and export shipments and ensure company complies with HMRC guidelines in relation to excise and customs issues.