JOB TITLE: Customer Service Advisor
Our client is a very well-established nationwide provider of business-critical services to thousands of SME organisations all over the UK for over 75 years. Our client is one of the UK's leading businesses in their field with 130,000 clients worldwide and have one of the best trained and rewarded staff in the industry. They are currently looking for a Client Engagement Specialist to join their team.
The successful Customer Service Specialist will be required to do the following:
* Contact clients who have queries, service issuses or have requested to cancel the service.
* You will be the first point of contact for any issues or concerns raised.
* To be the key person for receiving member complaints and retention opportunities
* To be the key person for responding to all online reviews for the business
* To ensure that all member service issues are resolved in a timely manner and at all times focused on member resolution and retention
* To liaise with the Business Development Manager regarding clarification of the members contracted service provision
* To contact members to activate their account and book the initial appointments with consultations in line with service levels and diary booking guidelines.
* Salary rise every 6 months as long as KPIs are hit.
Our client is looking for a strong customer service canddiate with the following experience and attributes:
* Previous customer service experience.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong time management skills
* A dynamic and flexible approach, as well as the ability to work under pressure.
* To have the ability to work independently.
* To be a very good listener.
* Excellent communication and writing skills. MS Office knowledge and experience.
This role is commutable from:
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: Customer Service, Client Engagement Specialist, customer service consultant, Customer Complaints Officer, Complaints Advisor, Customer Support, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor.
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in Customer Service, Client Engagement Specialist, customer service consultant, Customer Complaints Officer, Complaints Advisor, Customer Support, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Advisor.