Customer Service Assistant
£18,000 - £20,000
Hours between 8:30AM and 5:30PM
This is an amazing opportunity to join a high growth ambitious company in the manufacturing industry. This role has a wide impact on the business, you will be working closely with operations and the wider commercial team. My client offers a friendly inclusive environment with excellent opportunities for career progression. If you're looking to progress your career this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a varied position, you will be managing the processes to service customers in a timely and professional manner. Including:
* Customer communications
* Order processing
* Maintenance of CRM system
* Support of products
* Supporting the new business team as required
* Export document processing
You will have the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of 1 years experience in a customer care function, preferably in a manufacturing environment
* Able to work calmly under pressure
* Excellent telephone manner
* Strong problem solving skills
* Proven track record of building rapport, externally and internally
* Team player with a can do positive attitude
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth ambitious company, my client offers an inclusive culture and promotes internally. 20 days annual leave plus your birthday off and an extra day for a years service up to 6 years.
Immediate start dates available, contact Sarah at Work Wales for a confidential call.