Customer Services Support
£22,000 - £26,000 per annum
You will be joining a very well- established company and team, who pride themselves in operating within a high standard of service to a wide network of Companies. Experience of B2B customer service preferred. Our client offers a friendly environment and will expect team members to support each other during busy periods.
· Dealing with enquiries ensuring customers are up- dated where necessary at each level of the order process
· Competent and accurate update and input onto company order systems and a sound knowledge of excel
· You will be liaising with couriers taking and processing a wide mix of product orders, accuracy is very important
· Working within the team dealing with issues and finding solutions - working with the internal sales teams and team members using your own initiative.
· The product range is diverse, and you will be required to learn and retain data in regard to the company products.
· Ensuring that customer needs are met, including but not limited to updating pricelists, updating systems and website settings sending requested reports and providing innovative service solutions where appropriate
· Providing aftersales care, providing updates on orders, liaising with our courier for in-transit queries, booking in of returns and raising credits
· Answering incoming calls and dealing with the enquiry or directing to the appropriate department.
· Providing feedback to Head of Customer Service on any process improvements
· Dealing with customer service issues and reporting these to the appropriate account manager where necessary
· Ensuring collection orders are notified and collected in a timely fashion.
· Processing orders
· Perform administrative web management tasks
· Provide product and marketing ideas/feedback to management.
Working hours are flexible between 8.00 and 17.00 Monday to Friday. This role is 40 hours per week minimum with the option for overtime prior to 08:00 or after 17.00 to focus on administrative duties.Car owner driver due to location
Salary £22000 to £26000 plus OTE salary neg according to experience and knowledge. Excellent benefits package.