We are looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to join a reputable , global organisation. This tech-led company is going through an exciting period of growth & development due to continued success !
You will be joining their Information Security function in a broad role that involves helping to manage core technical security controls, supporting wider IT teams in securing their infrastructure, responding to security incidents, vulnerability management etc
You'll also play a vital part in the delivery of strategic initiatives that involve the adoption of new technologies and the integration of new businesses!
Key skills & Experience:
* Experience within a technical security role
* Knowledge on anti-virus software, intrusion detection, firewalls, authentication systems, content filtering tools etc
* Experience & knowledge around infrastructure security (LAN, WAN, customer portals etc)
* Knowledge on Incident Detection & Res processes
* Experienced with the Vulnerability Management lifecycle
* Strong communication skills, ability to communicate with internal users, 3rd parties and stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a technology leading organisation where you'll gain exposure to a broad range of tools! Encouraging learning & development this would be a great chance to develop your career
Based mostly remote you just need to be willing to commute to their offices in Manchester once a month (more if desired)
Click apply or email email@example.com for more details!