A top international insurance group in Paris is looking to hire an experienced international Underwriter to join their rapidly expanding Cyber team in Paris.
With a small familial team working around you in the office, you will be one of the first people to join the Paris team to help the team grow and develop an international insurance portfolio.
Directly reporting to the Lead underwriter and working along the London team, you will be responsible for client discussions and technical underwriting in the Paris office.
* 3-8 years of experience in Financial Lines/ Cyber risk Underwriting/ Broking.
* Outgoing personality and a great team player.
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and continually changing environment.
* Ability to drive change and influence senior stakeholders.
* Good level of English and French language skills.
The role offers flexible working and a market leading salary for the right candidate. Also, the successful candidate will be one of the first members of the team in a growing market, meaning quick internal progression is a real possibility.
This could be the perfect moment to join the team, so please apply today and don't miss out on the chance to be a part of something special.