Cybersecurity - Vulnerability Management /Secure Development
We are recruiting for Global Consulting company on Banking project
Strong Technical background
· Proven and expert knowledge in vulnerability assessment and/or management, including CVEs, CWEs and weaknesses arising from security configuration drift.
· Experience with operating and optimising vulnerability management tools (i.e. Tenable, Qualys, Kenna, RiskIQ) across a diverse set of technology assets
· Expert knowledge of the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS). Experience with developing enhanced scoring away from severity alone, using contextual information.
· Experience with vulnerability Consolidation Platforms (Kenna, Archer, etc.)
· Proven experience with common public cloud environments (including AWS, GCP and Azure)
· Hands on experience in implementing vulnerability identification tools within the development pipeline
· Knowledge of Governance, Risk & Compliance
· Experience in mission critical operations and technology incident management a plus
· Experience in continuous improvement and process optimisation.
· Advanced degree in Computer Science, IT Security or equivalent, or proven experience working in a large scale, multi-national
· Professional IT Security qualifications and/or certification
Strong stakeholder management and communications skills
· Ability to engage with and influence executive leadership
· Experience in managing, developing and retaining high-performing individuals in different geographies, often remotely
· Experience in engaging with business, technology, regional and regulator stakeholders
· Ability to prepare concise presentations, reports and updates for senior management
· Possess strong leadership skills to bring out the best in a team. This includes both direct leadership and cross-functional capabilities
· Experience within fast-moving, complex and demanding corporate environments and able to provide appropriate direction to the team whilst dealing with ambiguity and change
· Lead and encourage constructive cross-country and cross-business teamwork by demonstrating collaboration and matrix management in action
· Act as a role-model for more junior members of Cybersecurity and Technology
· Influential, credible and persuasive, active listener, embraces HSBC Values, shows good judgement and demonstrates high level of communication skills in order to achieve effective stakeholder management
Some travel will be required.