Strong Recruitment Group is acting on behalf of its client who are a specialist damp proofing, basement and timber decay company. My client are currently looking to recruit a Remedial / Basement waterproofing / Damp proof Surveyor on a permanent basis in Oxfordshire & surrounding counties. Candidate Specification: Must be at least - CSSW or CSRT qualified. (Any candidate holding just one of these qualifications would be expected to be working towards the other qualification required for this role)
* Regular commuting & transport responsibilities are integral to this role, requiring the applicant to drive daily for appointments/meetings & other job-related duties.
* Must be computer literate / Outlook / Office etc as standard, be familiar with TurboCad or similar plan design software.
* Can liaise confidently with homeowners and project managers, demonstrating experience of this industry.
* Can Confidently Plan and produce reports (Templates / Company formats used)
* Must be able to foster & maintain working relationships with clients, builders & architects.
* Hold a full, clean UK Driving license.
About the company:
* My client are a rapidly growing small business, dedicated to excellence in damp proofing & timber treatments. As specialists in waterproofing solutions, they take pride in their commitment to quality craftmanship & customer satisfaction. They value teamwork, integrity & have a passion for delivering reliable services to their clients.
* Your skills will contribute to maintaining the integrity & longevity of listed buildings, structures & properties of all ages & sizes.
* Company pension scheme
* 28 days holiday (Inc. bank holidays) plus one additional day for Birthday.
* work phone and car allowance
The annual salary is completely negotiable, depending on experience.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org