Data is absolutely central to our client's business. Their databases are constantly growing to give clients business intelligence that they rely on. They’ve currently provided data to the value of over £60 billion to customers through market analysis and Online subscription service.
They’re looking for an inquisitive and practical data analyst who can take a leading role in shaping the data universe as they expand.
As part of a small and friendly data team, you will be keen to find efficient solutions to data linkage challenges, be comfortable working with data suppliers to source new material and enjoy specifying solutions alongside the development team.
· Strong understanding of database structure and design
· Experience interrogating large datasets using a variety of tools
· Experience producing client- or management- facing analysis
· SQL, MS Excel and Power BI
· Highly desirable: business intelligence background in health sector
· Desirable: experience of flat / non-relational databases
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISAS AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or religion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.