Through the collation, analysis, and presentation of data, Data Analysts provide data-driven insights into the performance of the Legal Department to facilitate informed decision making and reporting. Data Analysts support colleagues across the firm by providing timely and accurate data whilst ensuring the firm's compliance with regulatory requirements. Data Analysts work with colleagues across all the functions of the legal department including Business Acceptance, Financial Crime & Sanctions, Commercial, Tax Regulatory (DAC6), and Practice Protection
Key responsibilities and deliverables; The core role of the DA is to:
* Provide regular client and matter data reports to Legal Dept, the partnership as well as the Firm's Global Leadership Team.
* Monitor data management mailboxes, responding to Firm-wide queries, and escalating issues to senior colleagues as required.
* Provide team performance data to Legal Dept management.
* Leverage data to design and create new reports for the Legal Dept and wider firm.
* Create and maintain systems information barriers.
* Support the maintenance of the firm's Intapp Terms repository for outside counsel guidelines.
* Support safe access to the Firm's most sensitive client data.
* Create and maintain the Firm's share & security dealing records.
If this role is of interest to you, please reply directly to this advert online.