Data Analyst - Insights / Analytics
£40,000 per annum
We have an exciting new role for a Data Analyst that is looking to develop and progress their career within a technology led organisation! In this position you'll act as an Analyst to use data to develop and drive forwards a customer focused strategy!
Combining 'big data' with various tools and sources, this role is key in supporting the continued growth of the organisation where you will have a direct impact on the ongoing, organic growth of their customer base!
Skills & Experience:
* Foundation within a Data Analytics focused role
* Excellent Excel / reporting skills
* Strong communication skills is key, ability to build relationships with stakeholders and influence outcomes
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with a strong attitude and passion towards learning!
Desired skills or knowledge:
* Experience or knowledge on SQL
* Experience using Power BI or equivalent
* Knowledge on predictive analytics tools
This organisation has two different BI teams as well as a separate analytics team so there is a lot of scope to progress within a supporting and like minded environment!
This will be a hybrid office / home environment and therefore you must be a commutable distance from their offices in Manchester.