A global insurer requires a Data Analyst on a part time basis of 3 days per week.
* Work with investment management clients undertaking data analysis.
* The role will work closely with investment management clients, finalising scripts, testing links, ensure links are working and analysing and managing data as it flows into the system.
* The data coming in will be survey based data and tools such as Powerpoint and MS Excel will need to be utilised when analysing the data.
* The role will also safety check data, ensuring it is accurate.
Data Analyst Required Skills & Experience:
* Experience of analysing data. Market research exp and looking at survey based data will be highly advantageous for this role.
* Strong MS Powerpoint and Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
* An interest in wealth management will be advantageous for this role as will be working with clients in this industry.
* Any economic modelling analysis experience will be preferred for this role.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
This is an urgent role, if you have the required skills and experience please send your CV and suitable applicants will be contacted accordingly.