Data Analytics Engineer | Insurance
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Comany has partnered with a leading insurance business looking to hire a data analytics engineer on a permanent basis.
The Analytics Engineering team are a diverse collaboration of Data Governance, Python Engineering, and PowerBI Dashboard Reporting. My client is looking for someone with an enthusiastic interest in problem solving, collaboration, and interpersonal skills will be a fantastic fit in the broader team.
Actuarial Data Infrastructure
* To build and maintain data pipelines supporting our suite of analytical tools
* To develop and maintain data models to ensure accuracy, integrity, and optimum performance
* To investigate and resolve ad-hoc issues in underlying data systems and models
* To ensure all Actuarial data systems and models are documented and shared among the team
* To integrate new data sources into Brit's data library
* To support Analytics Engineering team members as they complete end-to-end ETL processes which support the Risk, Cover holder, and Portfolio analytics
* To utilise appropriate Python libraries to pipeline data appropriately, and versioning as appropriate using Azure Repos
Analysis and Visualisation:
* Design, build and develop Analytical and Visualisation tools for a wide range of uses
* Capture User needs and maintain documentation throughout the development cycle
* Obtained a relevant, numerate degree with a good overall grade
* A passion for data, analytics, and data pipelines
* An understanding of Python, SQL, and introductory knowledge of Power BI is highly desirable but not essential
* Introductory knowledge of Data Modelling and use of SQL Server Management Services is highly desirable but not essential
* Experience with cloud technologies is desirable
If you are interested in learning more please apply with an up to date CV below.