Data & Analytics Director - Consulting
£120,000 - £160,000 per annum
A global consulting client in the recruitment of a Senior Data & Analytics Director. The role, while initially remote-based, will be based flexibly across their London HQ, remote/home-working and client-bases. The salary range is circa £120,000 - £160,000 with a broad cash choices allowance separately which covers car allowance, favourable pension, discretionary annual bonus and flexible cash v core benefits options.
You will be expected to build relationships at senior levels within client organisations: working with them to understand their business problems and priorities, consulting with your EY peers to evaluate solution options that you will be expected to design and deliver, motivating and managing your team, often across borders and always from a diverse set of backgrounds.
The Data & Analytics Director will be responsible for:
* Expanding and further develop relationships with existing clients.
* Team development - Hire & develop the key resources needed to build the practice at all levels (revenue generation, account management, delivery and technical).
* Revenue generation - Generate revenue by selling engagements to both new and existing clients with strong emphasis on selling the firm's services across all platforms and building multi-disciplined engagement teams to address the specific needs of the client.
To qualify for the role you must have:
* Substantial consulting and advisory experience within a professional services environment; demonstrated success in an equivalent Director level role within an organisation
* Significant experience in leading teams to sell and deliver analytics offerings to solve business problems.
* Experience with ETL processes and objectives and proficiency in any of the following analytics tools; ACL, Tableau, Spotfire, Microsoft SQL Server, SPSS, SAS, Business Objects, Cognos, Informatica, Trillium, Data Stage
* Proven client development and management ability at the account level. Strategically qualify and then call on current and prospective clients, assess and define their needs, and respond with relevant products and services that are revenue-generating and relationship-enhancing.
* Experience in program management for large scale business transformation projects and programs
* Undergraduate degree in a degree with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Information Systems, Computer Science or General Business
Ideally, you'll also have:
* A consulting background, with experience of business development and solution design for complex multi-national businesses
* Masters preferred
* Demonstrated ability to work successfully within a matrixed organization and to enlist support and commitment from peers in selling and delivering advisory services.
What we look for:
* The successful candidate will be a self starter who is highly motivated to develop business relationships with target clients and transform relationships and opportunities into successful advisory service projects. Specific characteristics include:
* Exceptional executive presence and professionalism which commands the respect of colleagues and subordinates.
* Passionate about recruiting, coaching and motivating strong talent whose top priority is to deliver the highest of quality service to clients.
* Ability to inspire others to action through demonstrated excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation, relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
* A high energy, results-oriented individual who takes initiative and deals with issues proactively. Demonstrates a high sense of urgency related to improving your clients' business environments.
* Proactively pursues best-in-class engagement execution and drives opportunities to enhance service offerings across the practice in viable ways based on actual client input and experience.