Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: Wilmslow/Remote - Flexible Working Full-Time
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
You will design, build, test and maintain data solutions, ensuring they meet business requirements and user needs; and most importantly be aligned to strategic plans.
* Designing & developing data models aligned to the functional and non-functional requirements
* Designing & developing solutions (notably analytics, data integration, AI/ML)
* Work closely with other members of agile deployment team
* Selection & application of appropriate standards & principles
* Capture & implementation of functional & non-functional requirements
* Supporting the identification of risks & issues
* Undertaking appropriate assurance activity (eg design review, code walk-through, code test) to delivery appropriate quality in the technology solutions being produced
* Harvesting valuable assets to support learning & effective re-use
* Promotion of DevOps practices
We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and 'dig in' with the rest of the team. In addition, the successful candidate should have:
* Proficiency building production solutions in a cloud environment
* Proficiency in SQL and Python languages
* Proficiency in Data Modelling (3NF, Relational, Dimensional, NoSQL, Data Lakes)
* Experience deploying machine learning models into operational environments
* Knowledge of engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes and testing
* Some awareness of advanced data, analytics or AI solutions
We have been proudly delivering valuable HR and Health and Safety services to SME's across the UK for over 20 years. Passionate about service, we're on a mission to revolutionise our colleague's and client's experience by employing brilliant people who are experts at what they do and smile whilst they are doing it.
You will have access to 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off work, gym membership discount, healthcare, childcare vouchers, the opportunity to purchase extra leave, pension contributions and more.
It's a great place to work because of the people we employ. Fun and professional, we want likeminded individuals who love to love their job (no 'mood hoovers' here thanks!) and want the Company to succeed.
So, if our culture sounds like a good fit for you and you want to be part of our success story, then send us your details.
Please click 'Apply' to continue your application.