We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join a rapidly expanding team for one of the world's leading Financial Services Institutions
They are building a greenfield data & services platform to deliver the latest intelligence insights and risk solutions to their clients. You will play a key part in that build operating within a start up mentality
* To build & integrate highly scalable and robust data processing pipelines
* To work with clients to understand their data ingestion needs, providing capabilities to securely transfer data into their Azure data lake
* Managing data role-based access controls and tenant-separation
* To build data architecture for ingestion, processing surfacing of data for large-scale applications
* Write versioned and code-reviewed pipeline code to move, clean and prepare data
Skills & Experience:
* Proven experience as a data engineer
* An experienced and active programmer (Python, R, SQL)
* Knowledge around Spark, data lake analytics and big data processing is highly beneficial
* Understanding around data lake compression and indexing formats
* Knowledge of public cloud - Azure, AWS
* A desire and openness to learn and continuously improve yourself and your team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is striving to become a leader in their field, continuously implementing the latest technologies and tools!
This new platform will have Manchester as it's home; however, this role is fully remote.
Click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!