Company client is partnered with an established client who are currently recruiting for Data Engineers to join on a permanent basis.
Working for one of the Top 20 “Best Employers in the World”, this diverse role includes engaging with key stakeholders, understanding their needs, and transforming their data. This represents an exciting opportunity to join a world-renowned technology business through their continued period of growth.
This role requires previous exposure in the Data Engineering space particularly helping clients transform from legacy platforms to modern platforms across complex Digital Transformation projects.
The successful candidate duties will include:
· Identifying and analysing user requirements through engaging with key stakeholders.
· Prioritize, assign, and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle
· Develop applications
· Write well-designed, efficient code
· Review, test and debug team members’ code
· Combine raw information from different sources
· Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
Essential skills required for this role include:
3 years + experience in:
1. Azure Data factory
2. Azure Databricks
3. Azure Data Lake
4. Azure SQL DW & Azure SQL
5. Azure Storage
6. HDInsight (Spark/Kafka)
7. Azure Event Hub
8. Programming on Java / Python / Scala / .NET
9. Azure AD/IAM and Data Catalog