Data Engineer - BI / SQL
£45,000 per annum
We are looking for an experienced Data & Business Intelligence professional to join a reputable and rapidly expanding business within the Financial Services sector.
You'd be joining a growing team that is on a strategic journey to improve the way that information is delivered to the company users. Currently developing a new BI platform, the end goal is to be able to give internal users the ability to understand and utilise the data themselves.
As their Data Engineer, you would be responsible for the acquisition, transformation & delivery of data to the UK business. You will provide specific BI technical skills to help collate and mould the data provision, evolving the BI strategy moving forward.
Skills & Experience:
* Strong understanding and experience with SQL Server, Microsoft BI stack (large focus on SSIS)
* Good understanding around ETL
* An understanding around dimensional modelling
* Experience with BI Presentation tools - PowerBI, Tableau etc
* Strong written & verbal communication skills - ability to communicate effectively with all areas of a business
This is a fantastic opportunity that gives you the chance to help shape the strategic journey this business is on!