Job title: Data Entry and Data Analysis
Location: London / Home working 2-3 days a week
Salary: Around £28,000 - £31,000 per annum
Employment type: Full time
Client is an organisation that works to ensure that writers are compensated for the works that are copied, broadcast or recorded. Currently they are looking for a Data Engry and Data Analysis person to join their team in London. The job will be working from home for couple of days a week.
- The job is to expertly administer the data and allocation of monies for client receives for the secondary uses, works focussing in the area of the claims scheme for articles written for magazines / journals.
- This role will also require flexibility to administer data and allocation of monies for books and visual arts as required. - - You will be working in a small team of five people who are experts in different areas of the operations.
- The goal of this role is to ensure our distributions to our members happens correctly, on time and that you will answer queries about payments using your excellent customer service skills.
Skills, Aptitudes & Experience Required:
- You will have a degree or an equivalent qualification where you can demonstrate a methodical approach to reviews of processes.
- You will have experience in all Microsoft Office applications, but particularly Excel to intermediate level as a minimum.
- Importantly, you will need technical proficiency and experience of using databases such as SAP and BI Power Tool.
- You’ll be running your own projects so previous project management experience would be useful where you will take full accountability for the development and implementation of processes to improve what we currently have in place.
- You’ll have good numerical skills, a high level of accuracy and a desire to see things through to their conclusion according to agreed deadlines.