Data Protection & Commercial Technology Lawyer
A reputable, mid level international firm, are recruiting for an experienced Mid Level Data Protection & Commercial Technology Lawyer (3-6 years PQE) to join its Commercial Technology team in London. The firm are well ranked across multiple practice areas including Data Protection, IT & Telecoms, Life Sciences & Intellectual property to name a few
You will be based in London with flexible working arrangements to be discussed. The firm have a good work life balance and progression opportunities within this team.
- You will work on a broad range of commercial, technology & data protection arrangements including licensing, franchising, agency, distribution, outsourcing (business/IT Solutions), digital projects, software including:
- Advising on all aspects of GDPR, including drafting and reviewing data protection contracts, Data Protection policies and notices
- Responding to data subject access requests and data breaches
- Giving Freedom of Information advice, advising on international data transfers matters
- 4-6 years PQE, predominately within a UK private practice. Excellent in-house lawyers within this experience bracket will also be considered
- It is essential you have demonstrable experience working on Data Protection matters including GDPR
- Knowledge of UK & EU regulations and effects of Brexit
- A broad IT & Technology background is desirable due to the broad nature of the practice's work
Oliver James Associates was established to provide a fully comprehensive search & selection recruitment process to the financial services sector on a permanent and contract/interim basis. We can proudly say that we are one of the few genuine market leaders within these niche markets and pride our...