Data Protection Manager
£60,000 - £72,000 per annum
Company client has partnered with a Global bank in London as they are expanding their Data Protection function.
Working alongside the Privacy Director you will work collaboratively with the Enterprise Privacy Office on all Data Protection matters across the UK and Europe.
The main duties of the Data Protection Manager will be to:
* Support the Privacy Director, on all aspects of the Data Protection implementation Program relevant to the business.
* Identify and assess the impact of new regulatory requirements relating to Privacy, Data Protection and maintain relevant associated records.
* Support the Compliance function, develop trusted relationships with the business lines through advice and counsel on how to implement Data Protection and compliance solutions across the bank
* Assist with Data Subject Rights requests, breach and incident management and reporting.
* Support the completion of Privacy Impact Assessments and Third-Party assessments in accordance with regulatory requirements and the banks procedures
* Work with the business in regards to training on all Data Protection regulations
* Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
* Support the development and maintenance of policies and procedures relating to Privacy
* All other associated Data Protection matters
The ideal Data Protection Manager will possess the following:
* Previous experience across banking or the wider Financial Services market
* At least 3 years Data Protection experience
* Working understanding of the European financial services sector
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work collaboratively and pragmatically with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels
* In-depth understanding of UK and EU data protection legislation and their application in a commercial environment
Please apply now for immediate consideration.