OJ are currently working on new data scientist role with a significant focus on the insurance industry.
Role: Lead Data Scientist
Location: London - remote working for the foreseeable
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months
Day rate: Negotiable DOE (Outside IR35)
* Credible experience in either the general or life insurance market
* Educated to degree level, preferably post-graduate, within a mathematical, statistical, computer science or similar discipline.
* Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
* Experience of delivering commercial outcomes from the application of predictive modelling and advanced analytics.
* The engineering mindset and experience to deliver productionised MLOps and other analytical data products to a consumer market.
* Experience working with and knowledge of modern data architectures, infrastructure, and tools.
* Familiarity with Git, Github or Bitbucket.
* Proficiency in Python coding and data science packages.
* Good working knowledge of statistical techniques.
*PLEASE NOTE: You must be a UK tax resident and have right to work without sponsorship in the UK to apply for this role.*
To discuss, please submit your CV via this advert or contact Ella Halliday at Oliver James