Job title: Data Visualisation Manager
Location: Sheffield / London / Home working
Salary: Up to £40,000 per annum, + benefits
The purpose of the role is to build on the existing data visualisation capabilities within the Business Intelligence team, where we act as a centre of excellence for data visualisation within the company. This specific role will have initial focus as a facilitator for the overhaul of procurement team and their data visualisation/reporting requirements. The role comprises both data visualisation and data management aspects.
• You will be working as part of the Business Intelligence Team who are in turn working with stakeholders across all areas of the bank, the initial focus is support of the Procurement team, transforming their existing reporting deliverables and build on from them to supply a richer set of insight via the banks chosen data visualisation tool of Power BI.
• Gathering requirements, identifying/analysing data sets and then translating them into bespoke and compelling datadriven reporting, reporting requests can come from a range of grades and you will have accountability for the accuracy of any MI delivered.
• As a member f the Business Intelligence team you will be expected to promote the use of Power BI across the company and encourage its use as a strategic tool.
• Ownership and responsibility for producing data visualisations via Power BI, visualisations will often contain key bank wide measures, metrics, KPIs which will be used for decision making by both senior internal stakeholders at ExCo and Board level as well as external stakeholders including Parliament.
• Essential to have good working experience of data manipulation and visualisation, ideally though Power BI or an equivalent with the commitment to learn.
• Essential to have leadership skills - this role will be at management level and supporting step change growth of Power BI across the organisation while also supporting the learning and development of the existing BI team.
• Essential to have experience of designing and developing complex data visualisation / reporting.
• Essential to have good task planning /management capabilities for delivery of reporting.
• Essential to have strong communication and stakeholder management experience with the ability to deal with people at all levels of a business.
• Essential to have strong experience of SQL and data manipulation via Excel.