We are looking for an experienced Database Administrator to join a leading, global financial services organisation. This tech led business is expanding their DBA team due to a digital transformation and growth within the team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Platform Ops, you would help take responsibility across the support, maintenance and improvement of their database environment. Playing a vital role in the delivery of their IT strategy & roadmap moving forward.
* To maintain the availability & performance of the organisations on-prem and cloud environments which provide IT Services to almost 2000 users
* Ensure that system availability meets business expectations
* To support the wider platform operations environment where needed
* Implement improvements to technology and processes to improve service performance, reliability
* Provide regional projects and technical changes
Skills & Experience:
* Experience as a Microsoft focused Database Administrator
* Technical knowledge on some of the following;
* MSSQL, MYSQL Databases
* Report services - SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
* Database jobs & ETL processes
* Experience with the full end to end project delivery
Due to the expanding nature of this team we are open to speaking to people with different levels of experience! There is a lot of training & course opportunities on offer.