Software Delivery Manager
Central Manchester / Remote Working
£65,000 - 70,000 + 15-20% Bonus, Share Incentive, Life Assurance, Private Medical Cover
An established Financial Services organisation with presence in Manchester and London and are going through a large transformation around their applications are looking to grow the current squad by hiring an experienced Software Delivery Manager / Software Development Manager.
You will be leading a cross-functional dev team to deliver feature enhancements, across an array of products. You will be *really good* at be getting the best out of your agile team, by working energetically to help the team and the product owner, thereby allowing the team to be successful. You will also be the line manager for the members of the pod. You will be setting objectives, doing performance appraisals and developing the careers of your team.
The salary comes with a 15-20% bonus which is based on individual and company performance, excellent share scheme, healthcare etc.
The business offers a flexible working environment with flexible start/end times and monthly / bi-monthly office visits. The business is located in Central Manchester and offer excellent work life balance and benefits.
What We Need From You
* Experience as a Software Development or Software Delivery Manager
* Experience managing software engineers / developers
* Previous experience as a .NET Developer (this is a hands off role so coding will not be part of this role)
* Expertise with SQL / SSMS Analysis
* Delivering projects using Agile Methodologies
* Proven track record of end to end project delivery
* Experience in team leadership and mentoring
* Experienced with methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring the progress of projects and assessing their health
* Experience within a Financial services or highly regulated domain (Desirable)
My client really values Agile advocates that will help drive a collaborative culture. They want to hire someone who can drive technology and process choices and they want someone who will be proactive in sharing knowledge across the business.
If you are seeking a new role and the job details above are of interest, please apply the job online.