Job Title: Deputy Head Housekeeper
Salary: £21,840 per annum
Full Time Position - Working 5 over 7 days - Rota Basis - Will Include Weekends
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Deputy Head Housekeeper to join an exceptional Housekeeping Team.
The Deputy Head Housekeeper will be responsible for assisting with the management of a busy housekeeping department; Maximising the performance of your team, leading by example and setting high standards to ensure the service is operated safely, hygienically and to contractual specifications.
Join the team and you will receive:
· A competitive salary
· A personal development plan to support your learning framework towards your career with the company
· Career progression
· Automatic Enrolment into a workplace pension scheme
· Recognition, Incentives and Awards
· Up to 28 days paid holidays
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
· Provide leadership, support to the housekeeping team and ensure we maintain high standards of excellence
· Staff training (induction, health & safety, security, technical & behavioural)
· Health & Safety management - Complying with company procedures and twice-yearly Safety Risk Audits
· Security – Which includes compliance with HR procedures i.e. work permits & ID etc.
· Financial control - Room Attendant productivity, Supervisory hours and weekly budget control
· Management of CFG procedures i.e. room audits, periodical cleaning tasks etc. Housekeeping Office presentation
· Maintaining consistently high standards of cleanliness and ensuring staff are all polite and look after guests needs
· Manage staff in line with the business needs, and costs within the department
· Manage the stock control of all cleaning products, chemicals and laundry
What we are looking for in a Deputy Head Housekeeper:
· A welcoming, friendly and outgoing manner and have the ability to develop and motivate your team
· Worked within a management capacity in the hospitality industry or a similar customer service sector.
· Excellent people management skills and will understand rotas and schedules
· A high level of attention to detail and demonstrate high levels of quality.
· A hands-on approach needed - to support the front-line team and potentially clean rooms.
· Flexible working hours, including weekends depending on business needs.
· Self-starter qualities, be ambitious, passionate with excellent leadership qualities
Apply for this Deputy Head Housekeeper opportunity to join the winning team today!