FINTEC recruit is seeking a Design Quality Assurance Engineer for our engineering client based in Caithness, North of Scotland. This is a permanent role, competitive salary with generous relocation assistance.
The role is convergence of Quality Assurance with Research and Development activities within the development life cycle for projects.
* Ensuring engineering compliance to ISO9001
* Ensure Design integrity and quality by design
* Quality on engineering processes and procedures, project documentation
* Participate in project gate reviews and lead on lead quality process improvement activities in engineering
* Act as the engineering quality assurance interface with production quality assurance, customers and design subcontractors
* Be an independent reviewer in engineering peer, design and Design for manufacture reviews
* Coach and train Design and Development engineers to process
* Establish Engineering Quality KPIs and report Performance
Skills and Experience required for the Design QA Engineer role:
Degree qualified in a engineering or relevant discipline
Experience of working in a Quality Assurance role within a design manufacturing environment.
Full details of the Design QA Engineer role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV to FINTEC recruit