We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join a rapidly expanding fintech business as their Head of DevOps.
You will be leading a team of DevOps Engineers, working alongside the CTO to build a plan for the future. Delivering that roadmap to deliver the business wide strategy.
* To manage and lead a team of DevOps Engineers, managing the process for new hires
* Work with the CTO to build a roadmap
* Lead the BAU workstream
* Build high-quality DevOps processes to support development teams
* To automate deployment & monitor application & infrastructure sizing
* Collaborate with a range of Stakeholders & colleagues throughout the project development life cycle
* Establish the Site Reliability Framework
Skills & Experience:
* Prior experience as a DevOps consultant with experience leading a team
* Experience in working on business strategy and building a roadmap
* Experience or knowledge in hosting multi-tier / monolithic / microservices applications on AWS - based off of customer needs
* Experience working with AWS Services like EC2, S3, RDS, API Gateways , 53 DNS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudTrail etc
* Experience developed a SRE plan with strong DevOps practice
* Experience working with or leading international teams is desired
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Fintech organisation and to take ownership across their DevOps function. Having the lead influence on how they move forward.
This role is fully remote; however, you must be based in the UK for occasional travel to London.