Digital Content Creator (Automotive / Marketing)
Harlow – Hybrid Working Available (Up to 3 Days Working from Home)
Circa £25,000 + Holiday (Rising to 26 Days with Service) + Pension (With Enhanced Company Contributions) + Healthcare (Medicash) + Life Assurance + Group Income Protection + Employee Assistance Program + Additional Maternity & Paternity Schemes + Casual Dress + Bonus Scheme
Monday to Thursday 08:00 to 17:00, Friday 08:00 to 15:30 (Flexibility Around This)
Digital Content Creator required to join a successful company who are truly market leaders in world class technology they bring to customers within the automotive sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing company who are growing by 50% year on year and have been recently recognised as one of the UK’s 100 top fastest-growing private companies. This is an exciting time to join the company as they expand their operations and partnerships internationally.
This position is an ideal opportunity for a digital content creator or marketing graduate (or equivalent) to join a reputable company where you will truly be empowered to develop your skills and lead change and improvements. It would be advantageous for candidates to have an interest in or passion for the automotive sector.
Working within a small team, the successful Digital Content Creator will support the company’s international growth aspirations through the creation of digital content. This will include photography, image and video editing, and publishing content through social media profiles and forums.
The Digital Content Creator Role:
· Capture product images alongside automotive and lifestyle photography for use on company website, emails, events, prints and social media
· Using Adobe Create Suite to edit images and videos
· Publish content on social media
· Regular competitor analysis and alignment to industry and market trends
· Coordination of third-party video capture and editing
The Digital Content Creator Candidate:
· Experience in marketing, a marketing graduate (or equivalent)
· Experience with photography and photo editing
· Knowledge of marketing tools such as Adobe Creative Suite apps
· Ideally a strong interest in all things automotive