Location: Remote working, with rare visits to Chichester office
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours/Contract: Full Time
This company is full of specialist design consultants who work within healthcare and behavioural change. They provide clear, approachable experiences, that enhance their customers well being. Their expertise has been defined over the last 30+ years by partnering with their clients, to meet their specific customer needs.
They are now looking for a Digital Designer.
* Excellent Adobe CC skill set, including XD, Photoshop, InDesign
* Able to create fantastic digital assets
* Experience with prototyping
* Awareness of CMS like Umbraco
* Problem solving skills
* Ability to take a brief through to completion
* Appreciation of end-to-end processes. From conceptualisation design and the architecture of products, through to deployment and service level support with our clients
* Strong interpersonal team skills
* Excellent problem-solving acumen
* Good communication and a sense of humour
* Must be self-motivated and highly organised
* Ability to prioritise and execute tasks efficiently
* Personal desire to learn and stay up-to-date
2M Employment Solutions are Recruitment Specialists partnering with the Legal and Marketing sectors.\\r\\n\\r\\nSince 2009 2M Employment Solutions have â€“\\r\\n\\r\\nHelped over 600 employers solve their recruitment issues\\r\\n\\r\\nAssisted on almost 14000 vacancies\\r\\nInterviewed over 200...