Digital Full Stack Developer (API & Microservices)
Required Technical Skill Set
Java, Junit, Gradle, API/Microservices, Springboot, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Git, Nexus)
Desired Experience Range
· Good demonstrable knowledge of MicroServices based architecture.
· Experience with delivering APIs using SpringBoot/Java, NodeJs in a containerised platform using Docker & Kubernates.
· Development using build libraries/tools like gradle/maven.
· Experienced using testing automation frameworks like Junit, Mockito/wiremock, Cucumber/JBehave BDD.
· Experienced in designing APIs using Swagger.
· Experienced CI/CD tools – Jenkins, git, gitlab-ci, nexus.
· Experience working in Agile methodologies like Scrum, pair programming & tools like Jira & confluence.
· Good communication skills
· Good problem solving and self learning attitude
· Experience working with monitoring & alerting tools like Prometheus, Dynatrace, Graphana etc
· Experience working with centralized logging like ELK / DataDog
· Strong scripting knowledge using groovy/python/shell.
Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role
Technical deliveries with quality standards as part of team
Build a team proficient in modern technologies – groom people
Problem solving and innovations
Collaborate with Agile team to build, test and release deliveries
Update and maintain documentation in an organized manner into Wiki
Communicate status and identify issues affecting ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
To be considered for this role, please apply today.